Gold Rate in Pakistan Today – 27 July, 2023

Today Gold Rate in Pakistan | Today Gold Price

Today’s Gold Price (27 July, 2023)

Today Gold Rate in Pakistan 27 July, 2023 is Rs. 222,100 per tola for 24 karat and Rs. 190,420 per 10 grams for 24 karat.

Please note that the gold rates in Pakistan are subject to fluctuations based on the international market conditions. Therefore, the prices are never fixed. The rates mentioned below are provided by local gold markets and Sarafa Markets in various cities.

Latest Gold Rate In Pakistan (Different Weightage & Karats)

Today Gold RateGold Rate Per 24KGold Rate Per 22KGold Rate Per 21KGold Rate Per 18K
Gold Rate per TolaRs 222100Rs 203590Rs 194338Rs 166575
Gold Rate per 10GRs 190420Rs 174550Rs 166618Rs 142815
Gold Rate per 1GRs 19042Rs 17455Rs 16662Rs 14282
Gold Rate per OunceRs 539840Rs 494850Rs 472360Rs 404880

Latest Update on 27 July 2023

Due to the multiple factors that have contributed to the decline in the gold rate in Pakistan. These include the weakening of the Pakistani rupee against the US dollar, the rise in interest rates, and the slowdown in economic growth.

Gold Price in Pakistan Today (Major Cities) for 24 Karats

Major CityGold Rate
MirpurPKR 222,100
LahorePKR 222,100
KarachiPKR 222,100
IslamabadPKR 222,100
PeshawarPKR 222,100
QuettaPKR 222,100
SialkotPKR 222,100
AttockPKR 222,100
GujranwalaPKR 222,100
JehlumPKR 222,100
MultanPKR 222,100
BahawalpurPKR 222,100
GujratPKR 222,100
NawabshahPKR 222,100
ChakwalPKR 222,100
HyderabadPKR 222,100
NowshehraPKR 222,100
SargodhaPKR 222,100
FaisalabadPKR 222,100

Latest Update on 27 July 2023

The Price of 1 Tola Gold in Pakistan Today

The gold price today in Pakistan for 1 tola is Rs. 222,100 Gold rates are subject to change daily so it’s important to stay updated with the latest gold rates before investing or purchasing.

Today Gold Rate in Pakistan 24k Per Tola

24K gold price, the price per 10 grams in Pakistan today is Rs. 190,420. This price reflects the value of pure gold without any alloy or impurities.

22 Karat Gold in Pakistan

Today price of 22-Karat gold in Pakistan is Rs. 174,550 per 10 grams. It is worth noting that 22K gold contains only 91.67% gold and the remaining 8.33% will be used alloy metal, that’s so weird.

Let’s Discuss Grams per 22k Gold

When calculating the gold price, it’s important to understand that the price is usually based on a fraction. For 22K gold, the fraction is 22/24, as it consists of 91.67% gold and 8.33% alloy metal. Therefore, a 10-gram gold bar of 22K purity contains approximately 9.1666 grams of gold.

Let’s Understand Tola Measurement

The measurement of a tola varies in different countries but In Pakistan, one tola is equal to 11.66 grams. This unit is commonly used in the subcontinent for gold and silver measurements.

Gold in Pakistan

Gold is very important in Pakistan. It is widely used as jewelry and considered a valuable investment option. A lot of women in Pakistan wear gold jewelry to enhance their appearance and beauty, while on the other hand many people view it as a reliable investment source. The price of gold in Pakistan is determined by international markets, with the London Bullion Market and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) playing a significant role in setting gold prices.

Gold as an Investment Tool

Gold has long been considered a haven investment due to its ability to retain value and act as a hedge against inflation. Many individuals in Pakistan opt to invest in gold as a means of diversifying their portfolios. However, it is essential to conduct thorough research, stay updated with market trends, and consult with financial experts before making any investment decisions.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *